welcome vigorously

I take some time to think, write and arrange all these with spirit and dedicate to you whose spirit!

You are looking for...

14.7.12

Happy To The Max!

I thank to Eka Tcipta and Batanghari Foundation that held this awesome event named "ETF Award for Teacher 2012". I can't hide my silly face when my name was mentioned as runner up! Yap, just fyi this is my second time to participate. But this year is such my lucky one. Click here to read my post (that makes me get runner-up-predicate) which i filled by my writing about "Degradasi Karakter dalam Pendidikan". I also shared about my opinion in education and offer the solve above our problems.

Hopefully the other of my luck will be following by then. Amin.

1 komentar:

  1. Selamat, ya, Mbak ! Congratulation !


    xoxo
    Cute Illustrated Tote Bags Giveawayssss on my blog : ) Join yuuk
    http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/2012/06/illustrated-tote-bags-giveaway.html

    BalasHapus